NHS Counselling services – Self refer


NHS Counselling services within Bromley are provided by ‘Talk Together’. If you would like support from Talk together Bromley you can refer yourself either by calling 0300 003 3000 or completing an online self-referral form. See also the Talk Together Bromley website. Your GP may also sign-post you here after a consultation.

Please note that the Talk Together Bromley is for adults only (18 years+). For children and young people there is a separate service – Bromley Y (Bromley Community Wellbeing Service for Children and Young People) to which young people can refer themselves (or by their parents).